Track How Congress Votes at 4US.com
Track How Congress Votes Using 4US.comDo you want the American democracy to retain its true essence? If yes, then you definitely need to know the voting patterns of your Congressmen and how they voted on legislations. Do you want to bring back Abraham Lincoln’s “For the people, of the people and by the people” vision which is taking a backseat in the present day? If the answer to this question is yes, then you know how important it is to track how the Congress votes on Legislations. The following points will illustrate the importance of knowing how your representatives votes on legislations.
- It is an open secret that many of our Congressmen have a tendency to vote in favor of personal gains and monetary interests. If you knew how they voted on the previous legislation, you along with the other conscious citizens can try and influence the law-makers so that their vote echoes your interests rather than their personal gains.
- When the time comes for a reelection, you need to know how your state Congressman voted to determine whether or not they kept their promises. That is why it is important to track the voting patterns and stay up-to-date with everything that goes on in the Congress.
- Democracy is more than just voting rights. We are supposed to participate actively in the functioning of our country. And that’s the reason we elect representatives to do that on our behalf. But, once a while, we need to make sure if our elected representatives are taking care of our interests. We also need to know if their voting patterns on bills and laws are in line with our views. So, how do we do that? Well, we only need to track how they vote on legislations.
- If you want to hold your state Congressman accountable, tracking how they vote on bills is the best way to ensure that. If you feel they aren’t keeping your interests in mind, you can drum up support and make sure your voice is heard. Social media is a powerful platform to raise your voice. But, if you are the only one doing so, it won’t make much of a difference. So, it’s important for each and every one of us to analyze how they voted. Collectively, we can influence our law-makers.
- The bills that are before the Congress and the way our Congress votes on them affect our lives to a great extent. So, don’t you want to make sure that those bills and laws to echo our voice? But, that can only happen if we are aware of our representatives’ activities.
- As conscious citizens, tracking the activities of our Congressmen ought to be the part and parcel of our lives. After these bills that are presented before the Congress and their outcomes are connected with our lives too. So, it is important to track how the Congress votes on legislations so that we can make sure that our Congressman’s vote caters to our will and interests.